EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate)
EGCG Powder 98% from Green Tea Extract.
Where to buy EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) CAS 989-51-5?
Request EGCG Quote; Buy Epigallocatechin Gallate Online From Manufacturer/Supplier, Sale, Uses, Price – Green Stone.
Place of Origin China
MOQ 1 kg
Payment Term T/T 100% paid in advance
The info on web just for reference showing,
Pls contact us to ask for more correct details, including Price & COA and so on.
Other Name: Epigallocatechin-3-gallate
Botanical Source: Green tea
CAS NO.: 989-51-5
Molecular Formula: C22H18O11
Molecular Weight: 458.372
Appearance: Off-white powder
Test Method: HPLC
1. Anti-tumor effect;
2. Anti-influenza effect
3. Deodorization and anti-caries effect;
4. Anti-ultraviolet radiation effect;
5. Antibacterial effect;
6. To prevent cancer, it can inhibit the proliferation of cancer cells and induce the apoptosis of cancer cells by regulating the activity of related enzymes or specifically binding to related enzyme proteins;
7. It has antioxidant effect and can protect biofilm from oxidative damage induced by free radicals;
8. It has the effect of lowering blood fat, and can prevent various biological functions such as atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases, and is even considered stronger than vitamin E;
9. It has a weight loss effect, it increases metabolism by stimulating the body to break down fat faster and burn more calories;
1. In pharmaceutical industry, it is used for antibacterial, anticancer and antiaging;
2. In food industry, it can be used as anti-oxidant, antibacterial, fresh-keeping and deodorant;
3. In daily chemical products, it can be used as a preservative and skin care agent with special functions;
4. In health care industry, it has the functions of preventing cancer and enhancing immunity;
Description About EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate)
EGCG is a catechin monomer isolated from green tea leaves, and is the main component of the biological activity of tea polyphenols. EGCG has antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidative, antiarteriosclerosis, antithrombotic, antiangioproliferative, antiinflammatory and antitumor effects.
EGCG is an effective active ingredient in tea polyphenols. EGCG has very strong antioxidant activity, which is at least 100 times that of vitamin C and 25 times that of vitamin E. It can protect cells and DNA from damage, which is believed to be related to cancer, heart disease and other major diseases , these effects of EGCG are attributed to their ability to scavenge oxygen free radicals (antioxidant).
EGCG is the main component of tea polyphenols with rich health effects.
Its antioxidant power:
① Can remove free radicals produced when people are tired;
② Promote epidermal skin repair;
③ Inhibit the degradation damage of UVB to collagen;
EGCG also has anti-aging, lowering blood fat, improving low-density lipoprotein, preventing atherosclerosis, enhancing immunity and other functions; it can inhibit the proliferation of glomerular cell membranes and improve renal function; effectively inhibit hyaluronidase, reduce inflammation and allergy.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.
E-mail: [email protected](Reply within 1 working day)