Manufacturers supply health care vitamin supplement Vitamin U Powder CAS 3493-12-7 from Green Stone.
S-Methyl-L-methionine/S-Methylmethionine/Methylmethioninesulfonium Chloride Supplier & Manufacturer From Our Factory. Large Stock Supply, Fast Delivery. Get a Free Sample & Latest Price.
Place of Origin China
MOQ 1 kg
Payment Term T/T 100% paid in advance
The info on web just for reference showing,
Pls contact us to ask for more correct details, including Price & COA and so on.
CAS NO.: 3493-12-7
Molecular Formula: C6H14NO2ClS
Molecular Weight: 199.69566
Appearance: White powder
Assay: min. 98%
1. Anti-ulcer agent, used for a variety of gastrointestinal disorders, including ulcerative colitis, acid reflux, and peptic ulcer, affects the secretion, acid-forming, and enzyme function of the gut.
2. It is effective in the treatment of gastric and intestinal ulcers, and also reduces acid indigestion, supporting a healthy stomach and gut for optimal health.
1. Protect gastric mucosa cells can increase the amount of mucin on the stomach surface, thereby reducing gastric mucosal damage;
2. Participate in liver detoxification, can stimulate methylation in liver detoxification steps, and promote liver detoxification;
3. Lower blood lipids, can significantly reduce serum cholesterol;
4. Radiation protection, with moderate radiation protection effect;
5. Anti-inflammatory, can reduce microvascular permeability, can help reduce the exudation of sterile serositis;
Description About Vitamin U
Soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol and ether. White crystalline powder with special odor and salty bitter taste. It is easy to decompose and fail when exposed to the air for a long time or exposed to light, and its aqueous solution is acidic. The most common sources of vitamin U are the leaves of natural green cabbage, as well as alfalfa sprouts, spinach, kale, tomatoes, celery, wheat, turnips, and radishes.
Vitamin U is an anti-ulcer factor and a high-energy substance with physiological activity. It is an active methyl donor in the body, promotes the anabolism of thymine and choline, and can make histamine methylation into inactive methyl histamine.
Vitamin U can promote the repair and healing of the wound surface of the gastrointestinal mucosa, and can also improve the motor function of the gastrointestinal tract. Mainly used for gastric and duodenal ulcers, ulcerative colitis, gastrointestinal motility weakness and chronic gastritis.
It can also treat skin lesions, improve symptoms, improve diabetes, and strengthen the body's immune system. Some studies suggest that it can also help prevent liver damage. In addition, it can reduce the incidence of allergies and lower cholesterol levels. Also, vitamin U can prevent kidney damage caused by antiepileptic drugs, it can inhibit inflammation and oxidative stress, and inhibit the process of tissue fibrosis. Some people choose vitamin U as a detox drug because of its antioxidant function. Although vitamin U has many functions, the current marketed drugs are mainly used to treat gastric and duodenal ulcers, and it is not an essential nutrient for the human body.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.
E-mail: [email protected](Reply within 1 working day)