Food Grade 99% Vitamin B12 Powder CAS 68-19-9 for health care product.
Manufacture Supply High Purity Vitamin B12 Powder.
Place of Origin China
MOQ 1 kg
Payment Term T/T 100% paid in advance
The info on web just for reference showing,
Pls contact us to ask for more correct details, including Price & COA and so on.
CAS NO.: 68-19-9
Molecular Formula: C63H88CoN14O14P
Molecular Weight: 1355.388
Appearance: Red Powder
1. Can resistance to fatty liver, promote storage of vitamin A in liver;
2. Promote cell mature and body metabolism;
3. Participates in the manufacturing of bone marrow RBC ,so it can be the treatment of pernicious anemia;
4. Increases folic acid utilization rate, promote carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism;
5. Can promote methyl transferase;
6. Can Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells, so that the body hematopoietic function in a normal state, the prevention of pernicious anemia;
7. Has the function of activate amino acids and promote the biosynthesis of nucleic acids, can promote protein synthesis,it plays an important role for growth and development of infants and young children;
8. Can metabolize fatty acids and make fat, carbohydrates, protein can be properly used by body;
9. Can eliminate irritability and help to keep concentration, enhance memory and sense of balanc;
10. Is a indispensable vitamins to keep nervous system function completed and participate in developing a kind of lipoprotein in nerve tissue;
Description About Vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 is a water soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is one of the eight B vitamins.
Vitamin B12 is the only vitamin containing essential mineral elements, vitamin B12 can be used as a coenzyme to participate in the metabolism of fat and carbohydrates. It can also be used as an essential substance for protein synthesis and blood cell formation. If vitamin B12 deficiency is easy to cause anemia, there may be neurological damage. Vitamin B12 is mainly used in the treatment of pernicious anemia, can be combined with folic acid to treat various megaloblastic anemia. Patients with total gastrectomy or subtotal gastrectomy also need to be treated with vitamin B12, because patients with total gastrectomy and subtotal gastrectomy are prone to poor absorption of vitamin B12. So need to supplement vitamin B12, to avoid vitamin B12 deficiency.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.
E-mail: [email protected](Reply within 1 working day)