Where can you buy papain powder? Food grade Papain Enzyme powder 200,000u/g CAS 9001-73-4 price,supplier,manufacturer from papaya.
For inquiries about Papain 99% Benefits,Price,Supply,Manufacturer ,please contact Green Stone.
Place of Origin China
MOQ 1 kg
Payment Term T/T 100% paid in advance
The info on web just for reference showing,
Pls contact us to ask for more correct details, including Price & COA and so on.
Botanical Source: Papaya
Other Name: Papaya Proteinase I; Papain Enzyme
CAS NO.: 9001-73-4
Appearance: White to off-white powder
Activity of Enzyme: 200,000u/g
Test Method: HPLC
Solubility: Soluble in Water
1. Papain is a useful digestive enzyme that can help the stomach better break down protein and promote nutrient absorption. For example, it is helpful for people with indigestion.
2. It has the effect of dissolving fat and softening the skin. Plus, it helps remove dead cells and keep skin healthy. That's why this enzyme is widely used in beauty products.
3. It has anti-inflammatory effect, can soothe the stomach and reduce edema. The anti-inflammatory properties of papain also treat burns and cold sores.
4. Papain can effectively treat gastric ulcer and dissolve diphtheria film.
5. Its uses also include treating swelling and abrasions, and can suppress swelling and fever after surgery.
6. Papain can alleviate different food allergies, especially for problems caused by indigestion of food protein.
7. The amino acids in papain can help reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome by preventing acid reflux.
8. Patients with low back pain, sprains and strains can incorporate papain into their diet to relieve discomfort. Plus, it reduces throat swelling and sinus pain.
9. Studies have found that papain is also a good immune stimulant, which helps strengthen the immune system.
10. Because it is a proteolytic enzyme, papain can also help fight intestinal parasites. In addition, it also has the function of decomposing food protein.
Description About Papain
Papain is a proteolytic enzyme that can hydrolyze the carboxy-terminal of arginine and lysine in proteins and polypeptides, and can preferentially hydrolyze those amino acids or aromatic L-amino acids with two carboxyl groups at the N-terminal of the peptide bond peptide bond. Papain is a thiol-containing (-SH) endopeptidase, has protease and esterase activity, has a wide range of specificity, and has strong hydrolysis ability for animal and plant proteins, polypeptides, esters, amides, etc. But it can hardly decompose peptone.
Papain has a soothing effect on the stomach and helps break down proteins better. Red meat, fish, and certain vegetables that are high in protein are also better broken down and absorbed with the help of this digestive enzyme.
Papain is available in supplement form and is most often used to aid digestion. This enzyme breaks down venom and other proteins, thus protecting the body's immune system. Some experts also recommend oral papain for digestive problems. Other medical uses of papain include the prevention of corneal scarring deformities, the treatment of insect and jellyfish bites, and the removal of blood fibrin in certain types of wounds.
Papain is extracted from papaya, which is not only edible, but also has certain use value in the beauty industry and medical industry.
Papain can use enzymatic reaction to hydrolyze the protein of food macromolecules into small molecular peptides or amino acids. Used for hydrolyzing animal and vegetable protein, making tender meat powder, hydrolyzing sheep placenta, hydrolyzing soybean, biscuit loosening agent, noodle stabilizer, beer beverage clarifying agent, advanced oral liquid, health food, soy sauce brewing and wine fermentation agent, etc. Effective conversion of protein utilization, greatly improving the nutritional value of food and reducing costs. It is beneficial to the digestion and absorption of the human body.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.
E-mail: [email protected](Reply within 1 working day)