Where to Buy Methionine? Wholesale Price Methionine Powder from Green Stone.
Get Methionine Supplier & Manufacturer From Our Factory. Large Stock Supply, Fast Delivery. Get a Free Sample & Latest Price.
Place of Origin China
MOQ 1 kg
Payment Term T/T 100% paid in advance
The info on web just for reference showing,
Pls contact us to ask for more correct details, including Price & COA and so on.
Other Names: 2-amino-4-(methylthio)butanoic acid
CAS NO.: 63-68-3
Molecular Formula: C5H11NO2S
Molecular Weight: 149.21
Appearance: White Powder
Density: 1.340 g/cm3
Melting Point: 281 °C (538 °F; 554 K)
1. For the treatment of liver diseases such as fatty liver, liver cirrhosis and acute and chronic viral hepatitis.
2. Improve fat metabolism: Methionine can promote fat metabolism and help reduce fat accumulation.
3. It can participate in the detoxification reaction in the liver, can promote the discharge of toxic substances, and has certain anti-oxidation and free radical scavenging effects.
4. It has certain myocardial protection, antihypertensive and antidepressant properties.
5. Promote muscle growth: Methionine is one of the most abundant amino acids in muscle tissue, which can promote muscle growth and repair.
6. Improve sports performance: Methionine can delay muscle fatigue, improve sports endurance and explosive power.
7. Maintain health: Methionine plays an important role in the skin, hair, claws and other tissues of the human body, and it can also promote the health of the immune system.
Description About Methionine
Methionine is an important component of protein synthesis, also known as methionine, which is a kind of amino acid and one of the essential amino acids for human body.
Methionine is a protein-containing amino acid, which has functions such as helping metabolism and breaking down fat, and is the main source of sulfur in the body. As one of the fat-stimulating hormone compounds, methionine is also a fat burner or antioxidant, and it also plays an important role in removing heavy metals (such as mercury) from the body. Other roles of this amino acid include ensuring the health of the liver, kidneys, bladder and arteries, as well as maintaining healthy nails, skin and hair, among others. In addition, it is also important for muscle growth.
Methionine reduces histamine levels in the body ensuring proper synaptic function. Methionine deficiency can lead to serious mental illnesses such as dementia, which is why this nutrient is often used to treat schizophrenia.
In addition to the above effects, methionine supplements also have the effect of promoting memory and improving other mental diseases, such as Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Additionally, people with AIDS, ADHD, and fibromyalgia can benefit from it, as well as those with stress and anxiety.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.
E-mail: [email protected](Reply within 1 working day)