Supply Best Price Mangiferin Powder 98% from Mango Extract.
Where to buy Mangiferin CAS 4773-96-0 Online?
Request Mangiferin For Sale; Buy Mangiferin Extract From Manufacturer/Supplier, Sale, Price, Benefits, Uses – Green Stone.
Place of Origin China
MOQ 1 kg
Payment Term T/T 100% paid in advance
The info on web just for reference showing,
Pls contact us to ask for more correct details, including Price & COA and so on.
Botanical Source: Mangifera indica L.
CAS NO.: 4773-96-0
Molecular Formula: C19H18O11
Molecular Weight: 422.342
Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Test Method: HPLC
1. Antioxidant effect;
2. Anti-tumor effect;
3. Neuroprotective effect;
4. Antiviral effect;
6. Analgesic effect;
7. Anti-parasitic effect;
8. Anti-diabetic effect;
9. Protective effect on the liver;
10. It has the effect of removing lipid peroxide in brain tissue, reducing the damage of lipid peroxide to neurons, thereby protecting the normal function of neurons;
11. It can reduce capillary permeability and has certain effects on bronchial asthma;
12. Help delay cellular aging and enhance brain function;
13. Anti-lipid peroxidation and protection of brain neurons;
1. For the treatment of upper respiratory tract infection;
2. Mango cough medicine can be made, which has good antitussive and anti-infective effects;
3. Mangiferin combined with erythromycin can prevent acne;
4. Mangiferin cooperates with oxaliplatin to promote the apoptosis of cancer cells and improve the anticancer activity of oxaliplatin in vitro;
5. For the prevention and treatment of diabetic nephropathy;
Description About Mangiferin
Mangiferin is a natural phenolic flavonoid compound, mainly found in the fruit, leaves and bark of Mangiferin indica L. Studies have shown that mangiferin has a variety of biological activities and pharmacological effects, including antibacterial, antiviral, antitumor, antioxidative, anti-inflammatory, antithrombotic, monoamine oxidase inhibitory activity, etc. In recent years, it has also been found to have a good effect on antidiabetics , reflecting a better medicinal prospect.
Mangiferin has been studied as an antimicrobial or antidiabetic agent and has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities. Mangiferin can be used to aid in the identification and characterization of type II 5-alpha-reductases. MGF can be used as a reference substance for the analysis of flavonoids. MGF may act as a promoter of gastrointestinal transit (GIT).
Mangiferin has obvious anti-lipid peroxidation and protective effects on brain neurons, which can delay cell aging and improve brain function. It can significantly increase the activity of red blood cell catalase and reduce red blood cell hemoglobin. It also has the effect of dispelling diseases and relieving cough, and has an auxiliary therapeutic effect on cough, phlegm, asthma and other diseases.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.
E-mail: [email protected](Reply within 1 working day)