Hot sale pure L-carnitine on sale for muscletech.
Weight Loss Amino Acids L-carnitine Powder CAS 541-15-1 Benefits with competitive price
We are L-carnitine factory supplier,from raw materials to the production process layers of inspection, to provide customers pure L-carnitine.
If you are interested in L-carnitine, please contact us immediately.
Place of Origin China
MOQ 1 kg
Payment Term T/T 100% paid in advance
The info on web just for reference showing,
Pls contact us to ask for more correct details, including Price & COA and so on.
Other name: L-CN; (R)-3-Carboxy-2-hydroxy-N,N,N-trimethyl-1-propanaminium innersalt
CAS NO.: 541-15-1
Molecular Formula: C7H15NO3
Molecular Weight: 161.20
Melting point: 208-212℃
Appearance: White powder
Melting point: 197-212 °C
Boiling point: 287.5°C
Density: 0.64 g/cm3
Function and Benefits
1. Is essential in the utilization of fatty acids and in transporting metabolic energy,amps up fat burning;
2. Can promote normal growth and development;
3. Can treat and possibly prevent cardiovascular;
4. Can treat muscle problem,prevents muscle damage;
5. Can help build muscle,Increases Endurance;
6. Can protect against liver, diabetes and kidney;
7. Can help prevent aid from dieting,enhances weight loss;
8. Can treat muscle disease;
1) Infant food: It can be added to milk powder to improve the nutrition.
2) Slimming food: can help us slimming figure.
3) Sport nutrition: It can enhance our sports ability.
4) Important nutritional supplement for human body: With the growth of our age, the content of L carnitine in our body is decreasing, so we should supplement L carnitine to maintain the health of our body.
Description About L-carnitine
L-Carnitine is a nutrient that is derived from the amino acids lysine and methionine.
L-carnitine is an amino acid that promotes the conversion of fat into energy. Red meat is the main source of L-carnitine.
L-carnitine is made in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine, and is needed to release energy from fat. It transports fatty acids into mitochondria, the powerhouses of cells.
L-Carnitine is a type of vitamin B, and its structure is similar to that of amino acids. It is mainly used to help transport long-chain fatty acids to provide energy and to prevent fat from collecting in the heart, liver, and skeletal muscles. Carnitine can prevent disordered fat metabolism due to diabetes, fatty liver disease and heart disease, and it can reduce heart damage, lower blood triglyceride, aid in weight loss, and increase the antioxidant effects of vitamin E and C. Meats and giblets are high in carnitine.
L-Carnitine is a natural, vitamin-like nutrient wich plays an important role inhuman metabolism. It is essential in the utilization of fatty acids and in transporting metabolic energy.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.
E-mail: [email protected](Reply within 1 working day)