+86 189 6515 7632 [email protected]

L-Carnitine Tartrate

Factory price L-Carnitine Tartrate/L-Carnitine L-Tartrate/N,N-Dimethyl benzamine CAS 36687-82-8
Factory Supply L-Carnitine Tartrate powder for weight loss with competitive price
If you are interested in L-Carnitine Tartrate, please contact us immediately.

Place of Origin  China
MOQ  1 kg
Payment Term  T/T 100% paid in advance
NOTE
The info on web just for reference showing,
Pls contact us to ask for more correct details, including Price & COA and so on.

Share:
Factory Supply L Carnitine L Tartrate powder for weight loss

Other name: L-Carnitine L-Tartrate; N,N-Dimethyl benzamine
CAS NO.: 36687-82-8
Molecular Formula: C18H36N2O12
Molecular Weight: 293.27
Appearance:White powder

Description About L-Carnitine Tartrate
L-carnitine tartrate is the stable situation of L-carnitine, has a pleasant acidic odor, the effective component is still L-carnitine, but the content is only 32%, the other 68% is tartaric acid, its function and effect are the same as L-carnitine, which is generally used in the production of chemical Book capsules and tablets. Easily soluble in water but not easily soluble in organic solvents.
Chinese hygienic standard for food additives GB2760-1996 stipulates that L-carnitine tartaric acid salt is a food nutritional fortifier, which can be used in chewing tablets, drinks, capsules, milk powder and milk drinks.L-Carnitine L-tartrate is used in pharma and food application as dietary supplement.
L-carnitine L-tartrate increases fatty acid oxidation and reduces purine catabolism and free radical formation, which may prevent exercise fatigue, muscle weakness, chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy, and hyperlipoproteinemia.

Get A Free Quote Now!

Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.

E-mail: [email protected](Reply within 1 working day)

Reviews

    Be the first to review “L-Carnitine Tartrate”

    Your email address will not be published.