Factory Supply low calories and low blood sugar sweetener D-psicose/D-Allulose CAS 551-68-8 for dietary supplement.
Where to buy D-psicose powder for supplement?
We supply high quality D-psicose ,from raw materials to the production process layers of inspection, to provide customers pure D-psicose.
If you are interested in the powder, please contact us immediately.
Place of Origin China
MOQ 1 kg
Payment Term T/T 100% paid in advance
The info on web just for reference showing,
Pls contact us to ask for more correct details, including Price & COA and so on.
Other names: D-Allulose; Allulose; Psicose; D-Ribo-2-hexulose; Pseudofructose
CAS NO.: 551-68-8
Molecular Formula: C6H12O6
Molecolare Weight: 180.156
Appearance: White Powder
1. Low-calorie sugar.
2. No effect on blood sugar .
3. Can be part of a healthy diet .
4. The taste and Texture of sugar, without all the calories.
5. Contributes far fewer calories (approximately 90 percent less) than sugar.
6. Sugar patient-friendly.
7. Regulate the intestinal microecology.
1. Low-calorie, sugar-free foods and beverages
2. Foods and beverages for people with high blood sugar or diabetes
3. Foods and beverages for weight loss
4. D-Psicose offers the clean, sweet taste of sugar making it ideal in a wide range of foods. And because it’s a sugar, it functions like sugar to make low-calorie foods and beverages taste better, or to reduce calories in full-sugar products.
*Carbonated and non-carbonated beverages
*Rolls, cake, pie, pastries, biscuits and frostings
*Yogurt, both regular and frozen
*Frozen dairy desserts, including regular ice cream, soft serve, sorbet
*Jams and jellies
*Hard and soft candies
*Sweet sauces and syrups
*Gelatins, puddings and fillings
*Fat-based cream used in modified fat/calorie cookies, cakes and pastries
Description About D-Psicose
D-Psicose is an epimer of fructose, a rare monosaccharide that naturally exists in nature but has very little content. The sweetness is 70% of sucrose, and the calories are 0.3% of sucrose. It has similar taste and volume characteristics to sucrose, and is the best substitute for sucrose in foods. It is called "low-calorie sucrose". The United States approved as a GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) substance, allowing D-psicose to be used as a dietary additive and some food ingredients. The United States, Japan, South Korea, etc. have been used in baking, beverages, candy and other foods.
It tastes like sucrose but has far fewer calories than sucrose, making it an ideal substitute for sucrose for people with obesity and diabetes.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.
E-mail: [email protected](Reply within 1 working day)