Best Price Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract Powder 50% for foods supplements with Factory Supply.
We supply high quality Citrus Bioflavonoids,from raw materials to the production process layers of inspection, to provide customers pure the powder.
We Guarantee Quality Must be Good,Inquiry us to Get Free Sample / Price.
Place of Origin China
MOQ 1 kg
Payment Term T/T 100% paid in advance
The info on web just for reference showing,
Pls contact us to ask for more correct details, including Price & COA and so on.
Plant Source: Citrus,Tangerines, Oranges, Grapefruit
Part Used: Fruit/ Peel
Appearance: Brown Yellow powder
1. It is an effective antioxidant that helps reduce the damage caused by free radicals to the human body;
2. Antioxidant effect on cardiovascular system;
3. Antioxidant effect on nervous system and immune system;
4. Hypoglycemic effect, which plays an important role in the prevention of hyperglycemia. Part of the regulation of blood sugar is to enhance the resistance of starch by combining with starch, to promote glycogen synthesis by improving glycolysis, and to reduce gluconeogenesis,and promote the utilization of glucose by hepatocytes by reducing gluconeogenesis;
5. Antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory activities;
6. It has a good inhibitory effect on ovarian cancer and breast cancer cells;
1. As Healthy Products ingredients.
2. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
3. As Food ingredients.
Description About Citrus Bioflavonoids
Bioflavonoids are plant-derived polyphenolic compounds commonly found in certain fruits and vegetables. The researchers found that increasing the intake of bioflavonoids can help reduce the damage caused by free radicals. While there are thousands of different types of bioflavonoids, citrus bioflavonoids are one of the more special. Citrus bioflavonoids are compounds found in citrus fruits such as tangerines, oranges, and grapefruit.
Studies have found that bioflavonoids from citrus fruits work synergistically with vitamin C to neutralize oxidative free radicals. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of citrus flavonoids have been shown to promote metabolism, circulation, cognition, and joint health in the body.
Oxygen free radicals in the body are an important cause of human aging. The powerful antioxidant function of citrus bioflavonoids can effectively remove free radicals and protect the body cells from free radical damage, which has a significant effect on delaying human aging.
Citrus bioflavonoids can be used for immune system, respiratory system, cognitive health, vascular health, metabolism, cholesterol, joint health and systemic antioxidants. Its versatility makes it an ideal ingredient in food, beverage and dietary supplement applications.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.
E-mail: [email protected](Reply within 1 working day)