Chia Seed Extract
Best Quality Factory Supply Chia Seed Powder Chia Seed Extract,
Ger free sample of High Quality Chia Seed Extract powder from Green Stone.
Place of Origin China
MOQ 1 kg
Payment Term T/T 100% paid in advance
The info on web just for reference showing,
Pls contact us to ask for more correct details, including Price & COA and so on.
Botanical name: Salvia Hispanica L.
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Active Ingredient: Omega-3 Fatty Acid,Protein,Carnosic acid
Used Part: seed
1. Enhancing immunity and the ability of antivirus and infection.
2. Anti-aging, anti-oxidant , antifatigue, adjusting cerebral nervous system, enhancing hematopoietic function and promoting metabolism.
3. Protecting hematopoietic function of marrow, improving the ability of hepatic detoxifcatio and promoting. Restoration of hepatic tissue.
4. Preventing and treating coronary heart disease, climacteric syndrome, diabetes, high blood pressure, anemia, etc.
5. Preventing cancer, activating normal cell and improving the blood circulation.
Description About Chia Seed Extract
Chia is a species of flowering plant in the mint family, Lamiaceae, native to central and southern Mexico and Guatemala. The 16th-century Codex Mendoza provides evidence that it was cultivated by the Aztec in pre-Columbian times; economic historians have suggested it was as important as maize as a food crop. Ground or whole chia seeds are still used in Paraguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Mexico and Guatemala for nutritious drinks and as a food source.
Chia Seed Extract comes from Salvia hispanica, a plant native to South America. They have become a popular dietary addition; chia powder contains 8 grams of fiber per serving, as well as high amounts of several vitamins and minerals.''Chia Seed Extract is an excellent source of protein, dietary fiber and Omega 3 fatty acid and contain no gluten.
Today, chia is grown commercially in Central America and South America. It is grown mainly for its seed, which is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. People use chia seed for diabetes, high blood pressure, and for generally reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke (cardiovascular disease).
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.
E-mail: [email protected](Reply within 1 working day)