Factory Supply CAS 22457-89-2 Vitamin B Benfotiamine price.Vitamin supplement S-Benzoylthiamine O-monophosphate/Benfotiamine Powder for sale.
We supply high quality Benfotiamine,from raw materials to the production process layers of inspection, to provide customers pure the powder.
We Guarantee Quality Must be Good,Inquiry us to Get Free Sample / Price.
Place of Origin China
MOQ 1 kg
Payment Term T/T 100% paid in advance
The info on web just for reference showing,
Pls contact us to ask for more correct details, including Price & COA and so on.
Other Names: S-Benzoylthiamine O-monophosphate
CAS No.: 22457-89-2
Molecular Formula: C19H23N4O6PS
Molecular Weight: 466.45
Appearance: White crystalline powder
1. For the prevention and treatment of vitamin B1 deficiency;
2. It is used for the supplement when the demand for vitamin B1 increases and the intake from food is insufficient;
3. It can prevent the side effects and complications of diabetes, and can effectively and prevent diabetic retinopathy.
4. Mainly treats the prevention and treatment of vitamin B1 deficiency, such as "beriberi disease", peripheral neuritis and dyspepsia;
3. It has a significant effect on promoting glucose metabolism in the brain, and has a good effect on improving senile dementia and memory impairment.
4. Vitamin B1 supplementation after gastrectomy;
1. Applied in food field
2. Vitamin supplement
Description About Benfotiamine
Benfotiamine is a fat-soluble vitamin B1 derivative. In addition to its physical and chemical properties being different from water-soluble vitamin B1, its structural difference lies in the fact that it has an open thiazole ring, which in the body through closed loop action to form a physiological activity of vitamin B1.
Benfotiamine improves the shortcomings of low bioavailability of water-soluble vitamin B1 and increases the concentration of thiamine in blood and tissues, thereby improving the efficacy.
Benfotiamine has been widely used in health supplements in the United States, Japan, Europe and other parts of the world, in tablet, granule and other dosage forms.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.
E-mail: [email protected](Reply within 1 working day)